- Additional ink bottles included
- Speed of printing documents
- Production quality
Epson L405 Disadvantages:
- The need to unfasten the ITS system when filling ink tanks
The Epson L405 is a compact multifunction device equipped with a four-color system of continuous ink supply. Ideally suited for home applications. The sides of the casing are made of black matte plastic, the scanner cover is shiny. The front has a small color display, buttons for navigating the device's software interface and for running copying. Card tray (holds up to 100 sheets) and is placed on the back of the housing. The device has a Wi-Fi module, or you can connect it to a computer using a wired USB interface.
The ITS system was placed outside the housing. When you fill the cartridges with ink, you must remove it and place it. All tanks have the same capacity (70 ml). The set with the printer are bottles (70 ml) with colored inks and three with black. The tanks have semi-transparent casing, but if you want to check the filling level of the carcass, look at the side of the printer. This is not a convenient solution.
Epson L405 certainly is not one of the fastest printers. You must wait for over three minutes (213 seconds) to print a 10-page document containing text and graphics. On the other hand, it is also not the worst result (they print Canon devices slower) and the quality of text and graphics printouts is very good. The same applies to printing photos that do not run very fast, but the prints are of good quality. Of course, this is not a photo printer, but it can easily print family photos and it is very cheap.
- Download Print Driver Epson L405 for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
- Download Scan Driver Epson L405 for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
- Download Scan Driver Epson L405 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
- Download Print Driver Epson L405 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32-bit)
- Download Print Driver Epson L405 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (64-bit)